View all 523 Jobs
Job vacancy IT & Content Producer
View all 523 Jobs
IT & Content Producer
We are EncounterMedias, UK/Gh. We are a team defined by our people and passion, and a business powered by knowledge and innovation. We pride ourselves on our values, they define us and how we conduct ourselves both as a Company and as individuals.
Our collaborative approach drives creativity. We believe excellent leadership creates an entrepreneurial environment that allows our people and brands to thrive.
Everything we do is centred on trust, integrity and respect.
THIS IS 100% A TV & ENTERTAINMENT MANAGEMENT POSITION.
- Strong research, writing and analytical skills.
- Excellent command of English and other European languages (preferably French or Spanish) business level in verbal and writing ability.
- Verify facts cited in material for publication.
- Evaluate submissions from writers to decide what to publish.
- Develop content ideas according to the publication’s style and editorial policy.
- Writing, copy editing, syntax and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised and detail oriented.
- Good sense of time management and deadlines.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive and motivated team player.
- A natural relationship builder.
- Demonstration of achieving commercial success in a fast-paced deadlines while balancing a variety of projects.
- Bachelors degree holder in journalism or communication is an advantage.
- Knowhow of The Necessities Fast, stable internet connection.
- Being part of something BIG.
- Support with travel expenses.
- Partial Work from home
- The possibility of international travel.
The Role holder will be given his/her own portfolio of programs to create, manage, develop and enhance. You will be responsible for Program development, Creation of a marketing & sales strategy working with internal teams and external contacts, launch new opportunities, Travel to events This role will be supported by a positive and welcoming team.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 24 Jun, 2020JOB BYXyCareers Ghana
See all jobs