Explain product features to customers by demonstrating and providing answers to questions asked.
2. Provide Assistance to customers in making product choice
3. Shall ensure that invoices are issued to customers on every purchase.
4. Shall attend to customers quiz to know their preference and Serve them accordingly.
5. Persuade customers to buy products
6. Builds and maintain business relationship with clients.
7. Create relationships with customers through providing assistance, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities and ways for service improvements.
8. Assist the showroom supervisor in stock taking and identifying customer choice of product.
9. Ensure proper cleaning of showroom Boards
10. Shall keep accurate records of daily sales and do account to the Finance & Accounting Manager.
11. Shall assist in physically checking all stocks at the showroom and reporting shortage accordingly.
12. Shall perform any other assignments that maybe assigned from time to time by the employer.
Must have good manners.
Ability to drive colleagues to achieve set targets.
Must be able to read and write
Able to work under pressure and stressful situations.
Ability to communicate and interact with colleagues.
Ability to convince customers.
Must have presentation skills.
Qualified applicants must be HND or Degree holder from an accredited Institution