View all 753 Jobs
Job vacancy Project Manager (E2E)
View all 753 Jobs
Project Manager (E2E)
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding. Catholic Relief Services (CRS) has been working in Ghana since 1958 in Health, Agriculture, Peacebuilding, Water and Sanitation, Microfinance and Education programs.
In this position, you will manage, coordinate, and monitor project activities and relationships with partners and other project stakeholders to lead the implementation of the CRS Education 2 Employment (E2E) project in Ghana. In this project, CRS will draw from evidence based approaches to identify appropriate, effective practices in areas of youth inclusion, TVET center capacity strengthening and support, and advocacy to strengthen private education businesses that improve equitable access to quality and relevant education and training for youth, contributing to greater youth employability and a more inclusive economy. The incumbent for this position will bring strong project management skills and deep knowledge of positive youth development, vocational training approaches, and youth employment. The incumbent will ensure that CRS delivers high-quality programming and impact under this project.
Key Working Relationships:
Roles and Key Responsibilities
- Basic Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master’s Degree in international studies or in the field of development, economics, or business would be a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in project management, ideally in the field of youth development, vocational training, and employment for an NGO.
- Relevant grant management experience, especially for USG or other public donors, a plus.
- Experience working with stakeholders at various levels and strengthening community partnerships.
- Experience analyzing data and contributing to evaluation reports.
- Ability to contribute to the development of technical proposals, a plus.
- Additional experience may substitute for some education.
- Required Languages - English fluency required
- Travel - Must be willing and able to travel up to 30%.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills with ability to make sound judgment.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to work effectively with local stakeholders. Representation abilities.
- Proactive, results-oriented, and service-oriented
- Attention to details, accuracy, and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
- Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff)These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 19 Oct, 2020JOB BYJobsinGhana
See all jobs