Job vacancy Registrar
The Cape Coast Technical University was converted from a Polytechnic to a Technical University by an Act of Parliament establishing Technical Universities in Ghana.The University is mandated by the Technical Universities Act. 2016 (Act 922), to provide higher education in Engineering, Science and Technology based disciplines, Technical and Vocational Education and Training, Applied Arts and related disciplines.The university is a leading Technical University that offers high-quality career-oriented programmes for national development.
The governing council of cape coast technical university announces the executive search for hardworking, resourceful and visionary persons for the following position:
The Registrar shall be:
Terms of Appointment
- The Person
- He/She must:
- Have a minimum of research masters' degree preferably in Administration, Management related area and preferably a professional qualification in the relevant discipline.
- Have at least twelve (12) years of post-qualification working experience in a senior administrative position in tertiary education or related institution.
- Have served at least six (6) years as a Deputy Registrar in a university or comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation at the time of applying.
- Be a servant leader and be able to plan, organise, implement and administratively manage all activities related to the Office of the Registrar.
- Demonstrate sound judgement, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism.
- Be able to provide sound advice to the Vice-Chancellor in all issues affecting the administrative functions of the university.
- Have a wide experience in the management of student and staff records in a manner that is consistent with the university's mission and accreditation standards.
- Be able to develop an implementation strategy to achieve the Mission and Vision of the university.
- Have excellent interpersonal and organisational skill and a commitment to outstanding student service.
- Be able to effectively communicate with students, administrators, and external agencies.
- Be able to work with and influence others to achieve operational requirements.
- Be able to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Be able to serve a full term of four (4) years before reaching the statutory retirement age of sixty (60) years.
- Education: Master's Degree
Apply for this Job
We are glad to hear your comments about Registrar job vacancy:
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs