Job vacancy Security Coordinator
The job holder will play an integral role in the delivery of security strategy to reduce risk and respond effectively to emerging threats at the Hotel The job holder will provide hands-on day to day supervision and guidance to the security guard force, ensuring the effective delivery of manned guarding services to the highest standards at all times. The job holder will also provide out of normal hours assistance during times of increased threat or incident management, coordinating security resources and managing emergency response in order to ensure the safety and protection of critical assets at the Hotel.
Security Coordinator duties and responsibilities:
- At least three (3) years’ experience supervising or managing a large security guard force or five years’ experience of providing manned guard services within a sensitive operating environment.
- A retired Military Officer or Police Officer with professional security background is preferred.
- A Military or Police officer who is currently in service and willing to work in the Hospitality industry will be considered.
- A minimum of a Bachelors or Masters Degree in any discipline is required.
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability to command respect.
- Able to think innovatively and prepared to make decisions.
- Must have good knowledge of security management
- Able to write reports and on time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- Personal drive and the ability to be a self-starter as well as a team player.
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills, with good attention to details.
- Resilient under pressure and decisive with a proven track record of delivering results to a high standard with a tight deadline.
- Good knowledge of access control, event security and incident response, in addition to a range of manned guarding duties.
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree
Apply for this Job
We are glad to hear your comments about Security Coordinator job vacancy:
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs