A microfinance company is looking for dynamic individuals to fill the following position: Auditor
- Ensuring the establishment and operation of an efficient and effective financial controlling system – determining the reliability and adequacy of accounting;
- Conducting periodic examination of the accounts of the institution
- Monitoring and ensuring that all expenditures incurred have been authorized and are within budgetary provisions
- Submitting periodic audit reports on the activities of departments/units
- Verifying procurement to ensure that they conform to laid-down procedures
Qualification Required & Experience
- University degree / Level 1 CIA
- At least 5 years work experience in auditing (Internal or external) preferably in the financial sector
- Effective time management skills to meet the deadlines.
- Hands on experience in dealing with financial issues with every department in the company.