Our Client who operates in the Microfinance industry is seeking to employ a dedicated and experienced person as a Manager for the company.
- The Manager shall assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective growth opportunities
- The candidate shall develop forecasts, financial objectives and a workable business strategies
- The ideal candidate are expected to meet quarterly/yearly goals and metrics
- The Manager expected to manage budget judiciously and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of the company’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other management members or the Board on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws in relation to Micro Finance operations.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Expected to use computer packages such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint Presentations to prepare organizational reports for stakeholders of the company when called upon to do so.
Qualification Required & Experience
- University degree / Level 1 CIA
- At least 6 years work experience in auditing (Internal or external) preferably in the financial sector
- Effective time management skills to meet the deadlines.
- Hands on experience in dealing with financial issues with every department in the company.