View all 521 Jobs
Job vacancy Human Resource Assistant
View all 521 Jobs
Corporate Wellness Consultancy
Human Resource Assistant
We are dedicated to supporting families and young people through ensuring that high quality services are delivered by selectively choosing psychologists who have extensive experience in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of a range of childhood, adolescent and adult difficulties including behavioural, emotional, social, developmental and psychological issues.
If you are interested in joining the team of professionals who work collaboratively in assisting children, adolescents and families whilst working in a supportive and dedicated environment, we would love to hear from you!What You Will Do
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- At least 1 year of experience as an HR Assistant (essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- You will work in a highly supportive and friendly environment providing you with the opportunity to succeed as a private practitioner.
- You will receive regular individual supervision to meet your needs. The opportunity for peer supervision and training also exists
- You will be provided with administration support
- You will work in newly renovated light filled and inviting therapy rooms with a wide range of clinical resources and assessment tools.
- You will be able to maintain work/life balance with flexible working hours.
- To discuss this role, please apply with a copy of your current CV and a one-paragraph cover letter
- Include a two page response to the selection criteria questions below.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs