A reputable Savings and Loans is seeking to employ a Branch Manager for its office in Kumasi.
What You Will DoDrive deposit mobilization and credit administrationManage and supervise the day to day operations of the branch.Prepare the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual returns to be sent to the head office.Monitor the branch efficiency and profitability.Supervise the balancing of the ledgers at the branch.Ensure customer satisfaction at all times.Coordinate the branch's' marketing efforts.Assess loan appraisal and loan recommendations submitted by the credit officer.Review budget variancesEnsure branch portfolio growth into profitabilityAny other responsibilities that may arise.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- A minimum of first Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking or Economics.
- Must have a general knowledge in banking with emphasis on SALE.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in the financial sector.
- Must have an experience in SALES and be able to drive deposit mobilization and credit administration.
- Must have been a Branch Manager for at least 3 years.