View all 802 Jobs
Job vacancy Portfolio Manager
View all 802 Jobs
NIMED Capital Limited (“NIMED”) is a wholly owned Ghanaian business with a drive to provide top-notched corporate finance and investment banking services to Africa and beyond. We are focused on helping individuals and organizations attain financial freedom and ultimately make their lives more comfortable. As such, we believe in building and maintaining long term, honest and open relationships with our clients to assist us achieve our goal.We rely expansively on the expertise and extensive experience of our people to execute all transactions, both local and international.
Nimed Capital Limited is seeking to hire a seasoned Portfolio Manager to provide the overall leadership, development and implementation of investment strategies for individuals and institutional investors. The position will develop and research new investment ideas for clients, perform continuing due diligence on existing investments, and serve as a member of the management team.
You will work closely with Investment Analysts to mobilize, manage, monitor, and maintain client portfolios.
- A bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- A post graduate qualification or an MBA (finance), MSc (Investments) or related course will be an added advantage
- Must have passed all GSE securities courses with certification.
- CFA certificate will be an added advantage
- Key Requirement
- The person must have not less than 5 years relevant industry experience
- He/She must have extensive network of Money & Capital market traders, Commercial Banks as well as other Investment houses
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Must have outstanding analytical and problem–solving abilities
- Excellent organizational, training and leadership skills.
- High level analytical and research expertise.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, adept at concise communications
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs