View all 802 Jobs
Job vacancy Project Manager
View all 802 Jobs
Fairtrade Africa (FTA) is the umbrella network organization representing Fairtrade-certified producers and workers in Africa and the Middle East. It has four (4) regional networks – Eastern & Central Africa; Southern Africa; West Africa; and the Middle East & North Africa. Established in 2005, FTA is a member of Fairtrade International and currently represents over one million farmers and workers in over 500 producer organizations spread across 33 countries in Africa by providing services to them that contribute to the improvement of their livelihoods. Fairtrade Africa’s interventions are guided by the Fairtrade Theory of Change which visually expresses how these ultimately lead to global Fairtrade Goals www.fairtradeafrica.net.
About the Job
To lead and coordinate the implementation of a FCDO-Mondelez-Fairtrade Partnership Project on Vulnerable Supply Chains, Climate Change and Strengthening of Producer Organizations.
LOCATION: Accra, Ghana
BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: Yes
Reporting, Communication, Monitoring and Evaluation
Stakeholder and Partners’ Support
- QualificationsBachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g. Agriculture, Environmental Science, Natural Resources, Rural Development, Project Management etc.) with additional work experience
- Experience and Knowledge
- At least 5 years working experience in non-government not for profit organization at field and management level in the fields of Project Management, Agriculture, Climate Change, Administration and development work, in general
- Substantial experience working in a relevant climate change related project in the cocoa sector in Ghana, in management and strengthening of producer organisations including partnerships roles and responsibilities.
- High level of relationship and communication management skills to build relationships with producer organisations, key partners and stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience in Monitoring and Evaluation and coordinating projects
- Good level knowledge of Financial and accounting systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals across multi-functional disciplines
- Good organizational skills
- Good training and facilitation skills
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
- Demonstrated skills in project planning, implementation and budgeting
- Proven experience in managing projects
- Ability to work independently, manage competing priorities, meet tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs