View all 824 Jobs
Job vacancy Information Management Specialist (IMS)
View all 824 Jobs
Information Management Specialist (IMS)
Think! Data Services (TDS), a reputable IT firm in data solutions, is looking for an Information Management Specialist (IMS) that will serve as an advisor for our customers who are looking for digitization of their business processes and implemeter of the data solutions Think Data Services offers. The IMS should be willing to travel regionally and internationally.
The Information Management Specialist reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
The IMS has extensive knowlegde in information management solutions and advises our customers on how to digitize their business processes with Think Data Services exsisting IT-solutions and customized software development. The IMS can identify customer’s needs and knows which of TDS’ solutions to propose to address those needs properly while generating sales for the company. Customer satisfaction and high ROI’s are key objectives within this position. Besides this advisory role, the IMS knows TDS’s IT solutions and is able to do onsite installations, end-user trainings and consulatancy services in the area of information management and digital transformation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Masters degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience;
- Report writing and presentation skills;
- Willingness to travel;
- Being able to work independently and in a team;
- Experience in managing a team of at least 5 team members;
- Good command of the English language, French is desirable
- Good commercial skills.
- Education: Master’s Degree
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs