Job vacancy Chief Finacnce Officer
Chief Finacnce Officer
ASA Savings and Loans Ltd is looking for a suitably qualified persons for the position of Cheif Fiance Officer. Currently, the company is serving over 150,000 clients across nine regions in Ghana through 123 business units. ASA Savings and Loans is a subsidiary of ASA International which is working in thirteen countries in Asia and Africa.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Attractive salary package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
- Required qualification skills and competence
- Professional certification and membership of ACCA/ICAG or equivalent.
- Post-graduation in accounting or finance but an MBA Degree is preferred.
- Must have minimum of five years progessive experience as Chief Finance Officer, supervising a finance and accounting team.
- Advance IT Skill.
- Good interpersonal relationship with the ability to communicate effectively with personnel from all levels internally or externally.
- Ethical and compliant with all accounting regulations.
- Must not be more than forty-five (45) years.
- Education: Post Graduate/ MBA
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs