View all 898 Jobs
Job vacancy Emumerators for Data Collection and Research
View all 898 Jobs
Emumerators for Data Collection and Research
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is looking for enumerators to establish an enumerators database to support evaluation and Research across all Projects within the Country Program.
- Candidate must have a minimum of a tertiary qualification (Diploma, HND, Degree, etc.)
- Candidate should have Prior experience in Quantitative/Qualitative data collection related to relevant sectors including Maternal and Child Health, WASH, Peacebuilding, Youth, Migration, Agriculture, and Livelihoods
- Ability to communicate very well in at least two (2) of the following language(s):Northern Region: Dagbani/Lekpakpa/Chokowsi/Twi
- North East Region: Mampruli/Moar/Chokowsi/Twi
- Upper East Region: Grune/Kusaal/Kasena/Talensi/Twi
- Savannah Region: Gonja/Brifor/Twi
- Oti Region: Ewe/Basare/Twi
- Ability to ride a motorbike to remote locations
- Readiness to travel to remote communities for data collection
- Ability to enter alphanumeric characters with minimal error
- Ability to mobilize communities
- Strong technological skills with hands-on experience in mobile-based data collection systems like CommCare, ODK, Kobo Collect, etc.
- Availability to work full-time during the period of data collection
- Availability to attend a pre-field training on methodology and pre-testing of tools
- Education: Tertiary
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs