View all 850 Jobs
Job vacancy Change Management Coordinator – AIR+ Program
View all 850 Jobs
Change Management Coordinator – AIR+ Program
Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and multicultural environment? Do you have an experience in project management with a digital component? If you wish to join a committed group, seeking to have a positive and sustainable impact, join our leading international microfinance group!
The position is based in Accra for a duration of 12 months, potentially renewable.
The AIR+ Program is an important overall digital transformation program of Advans Group, involving a new IT strategy and major changes in Infrastructure, Workspace, Security & Mobility and Solutions (including a new Core Banking Software). The overall program is supervised by the Group Transformation Team. It is conducted by the Central Program management of Advans Group, composed mainly of Group Program Managers specialised in each area. Advans Ghana will be one of the first 2 pilot subsidiaries of the Group to implement this program in 2021.
What will your role be?
Reporting to the CEO, you will support the implementation of the Change Management Plan of the Air+ Program in Advans Ghana, in close collaboration with the dedicated teams, at the headquarter in Paris and in Ghana.
Your main missions will be to:
- What kind of profile are we looking for?
- You hold a Master’s degree and you are interested in the financial inclusion sector and Advans’ missions. You have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience including internships, especially in project management with a digital component
- Experience in Change management and/or in Communication
- Experience in training; setting up, organising, conducting training sessions, facilitating workshops…
- Good organization and communication skills and ability to be proactive and autonomous Ability to lead and coordinate, with team spirit
- Education: Master’s Degree
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 23 Jan, 2021JOB BYJobsinGhana
See all jobs