Job vacancy Head, Security Section
Head, Security Section
The Ghana Atomic Energy Commission, established by an Act of Parliament, Act 588 of 2000, as the sole agency in Ghana responsible for all matters relating to peaceful uses of atomic energy, invites applications for the following position: Head, Security Section
The position is for five (5) years only but may be renewed for a second term.
- Must not be below the rank- of Major in the military or the equivalent in the Police Service.
- Must have at least a good first degree.
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years relevant working experience in the Military or Police Service.
- Must have excellent Inter-personal, communication, writing and negotiation skills,
- Must be innovative to upgrade the standard of GAEC security.
- Must be a citizen of Ghana and an ex- Military or Police Officer
- Must not be more than 55 years.
- Education: First Degree
Apply for this Job
We are glad to hear your comments about Head, Security Section job vacancy:
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs