Job vacancy Head, Office of Legal Affairs
Head, Office of Legal Affairs
The Ghana Atomic Energy Commission, established by an Act of Parliament, Act 588 of 2000, as the sole agency in Ghana responsible for all matters relating to peaceful uses of atomic energy, invites applications for the following position: Head, Office of Legal Affairs
The position is for five (5) years only but may be renewed for a second term.
- Must have LLM preferably In International law or related field.
- Must be a professional lawyer, called to the Bar and a member of the Ghana Bar Association.
- Must have Knowledge in legal research techniques, contract drafting and interpretation.
- Must have at least ten (10) years post-qualification experience in the private and/ or public sector.
- Must be conversant with UN conventions and other international Conventions in the Nuclear and related areas.
- Must be good team player.
- Must have excellent inter-personal and communication skills so as to be able to inspire staff.
- Education: LLB / Master’s
Apply for this Job
We are glad to hear your comments about Head, Office of Legal Affairs job vacancy:
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs