Job vacancy Civil / Geological Engineer
Civil / Geological Engineer
The Ghana Atomic Energy Commission, established by an Act of Parliament, Act 588 of 2000, as the sole agency in Ghana responsible for all matters relating to peaceful uses of atomic energy, invites applications for the following position: Civil / Geological Engineer
The position is for five (5) years only but may be renewed for a second term.
- Must possess a Master's degree in Geotechnical, Civil, Geological, Earthquake Engineering or Engineering Seismology.
- Must possess a strong background in site engineering development.
- Must possess a good understanding of site probabilistic assessment procedures and knowledge of nuclear power-related design aspects will be a benefit.
- Must have five (5) years minimum post-Qualification 'experience
- Education: Master’s Degree
How to Apply
Apply for this job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs