View all 927 Jobs
Job vacancy Regional Commercial Manager
View all 927 Jobs
Regional Commercial Manager
Fairtrade Africa (FTA) is the umbrella network organization representing Fairtrade-certified producers and workers in Africa and the Middle East. It has four (4) regional networks – Eastern & Central Africa; Southern Africa; West Africa; and the Middle East & North Africa. Established in 2005, FTA is a member of Fairtrade International and currently represents over one million farmers and workers in over 500 producer organizations spread across 33 countries in Africa by providing services to them that contribute to the improvement of their livelihoods. Fairtrade Africa’s interventions are guided by the Fairtrade Theory of Change which visually expresses how these ultimately lead to global Fairtrade Goals www.fairtradeafrica.net.
FAIRTRADE AFRICA PURPOSE
To improve the socio-economic conditions of African producers through increased access to better trading conditions.
To plan, coordinate and implement market access and penetration strategies, offer advocacy and resource mobilization support, implement awareness campaigning and interface with various governmental and global stakeholders for all Fairtrade products.
To optimize sales channels for producer commodities under Fairtrade terms whilst increasing volume and producer impact in the medium and long term.
West Africa Region, the position will be based in Ghana or Cote d'ivoire
BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: Yes
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Market Access Management
Key Account & Stakeholder Management
Customer / Trade Marketing
Supply Chain Management
- QualificationsA Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related field.
- Professional Qualifications Project management will be an added advantage
- Experience and Knowledge
- At least 5 years’ experience of sale portfolio management with atleast 2 years in senior management experience
- Experience of route to market strategy development and execution.
- Key account and stakeholders’ relationship management experience
- Understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Experience in working in a matrix organization
- Skills and competencies
- Demonstrated financial and project management skills
- Strong conceptual and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker in developing account plans
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong bias to action
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Report writing skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Strategic and analytical skills;
- Team player
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 5 Mar, 2021JOB BYJobsinGhana
See all jobs