View all 392 Jobs
Job vacancy Administrative Assistant Needed Urgently!
View all 392 Jobs
Administrative Assistant Needed Urgently!
Administrative Assistant needed at Reputable Company. To Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office. Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors. Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc . performs duties such as record keeping, coordination of meetings and conferences, coordinating direct mail and working on special projects. Also, answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information..Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings.
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies.
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders.
- Preparing documents for meetings and business trips
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
- Greeting and directing visitors and new staff to the organization
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff
- Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes
- Professionalism Ability to identify issues, formulate opinions, make conclusions and recommendations. Shows pride in work and in achievements; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations. Takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work.
- planning & organizing Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
- communication Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; tailors’ language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
Job Qualification / Requirement
- At least five (3) years of professional working experience is required.
- Experience working in a front or coordinating office, supporting senior level managers or cross functional teams is highly desirable.
- Work experience within the United Nations context or any corporate organization is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required. Working knowledge of another United Nations official language is an added advantage.
- Advanced university degree (Master's degree or higher graduate qualification) in any environmental, social sciences, business, public administration, management, economics or a related field.
- A first-level university degree or Diploma in combination with two (2) additional years of qualifying professional work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs