Job vacancy Graduate Trainee Program
Graduate Trainee Program
Skillset Ghana Limited (SGL) is a Technological group of companies in the western region situated at Takoradi. The company is currently conducting a graduate trainee program that focuses on ICT Infrastructural Services such as Network and Telecommunication Engineering, Cyber Security, Web & Mobile App Development, Data Protection & Disaster Recovery Management, ICT Service Management, VMware and Microsoft Solutions.
This opportunity is open to graduates with a minimum of BSc or Higher degree who are willing to undergo training for a period of 6 months to 1 year in ICT Infrastructural services for subsequent employment at any of our departments.
This position will deliver ICT Infrastructural Services to our external customers according to precise instructions from the direct report whilst ensuring agreed standards are met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The job holder is expected to possess a minimum of BSc qualification
- Knowledge/Skills & Abilities:
- Good understanding of ICT
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a team
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Effective and efficient time management skills
- Creative problems solver with apt decision making skills
- High cognitive ability required to grasp technical concepts
- Pay attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Must be proactive
- Key Personality Traits:
- Quest for continuous improvement through learning
- Must be a good listener
- Pleasant personality
- Honesty, Loyalty and integrity
- Willing to go the extra mile to achieve set targets
- Must exhibit highest form of professionalism
- Share in the values and vision of SKILLSET GH. LIMITED
- Education: B.Sc./M.Sc.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 18 Sep, 2019JOB BYXyCareers Ghana
See all jobs