Finally India's Top University has arrived in Ghana- Madurai Kamaraj University(MKU). The University was accorded the status of “UNIVERSITY WITH POTENTIAL FOR EXCELLENCE” A status conferred by UGC (GOVT. of India) till date on 9 such universities out of 500 + universities in India.
With its Global Presence in 16 countries including America, Middle-east and Africa and being one of the second oldest universities (established in 1966) it’s one of the world leading multidisciplinary universities from India. MKU today is a true Academic Powerhouse.
MKU was brought to Ghana by Education Empowers Ghana Limited which is an authorised learning centre. Unique feature about the University:
1) Self-Explanatory Study Material (Text Books) and Online Digital Library
2) Virtual Learning- We had collaborated with an Indian IT Multinational educational company Whiteboard (www. Whiteboardedu.com) to provide online real time classes in selected area transmitted directly from India across Ghana. The first of its kind by any university in Ghana.
3) Focus on Conceptual clarity and experiential learning.
4) Real time Project work with emphasis on Entrepreneurship
5) Free training in MS office
6) Excellent National and International Faculty
7) Centrally located @Graphic Road, Opposite Daily Graphic Newspaper office. Accra, Ghana- having a big parking space.