Trust Music Distribution | Trust Music - Accra

Trust Music Distribution | Trust Music
  • Verified
    Listing
  • Recentrly
    Updated
Company name
Trust Music Distribution | Trust Music
Location
Nglish Amanfrom , Accra , Ghana , Accra
View Map
Contact number
Mobile phone
Website address
Working hours
  • Monday: Open 24 hours
  • Tuesday: Open 24 hours
  • Wednesday: Open 24 hours
  • Thursday: Open 24 hours
  • Friday: Open 24 hours
  • Saturday: Open 24 hours
  • Sunday: Open 24 hours
Company manager Sandra Fosua Brobbey & Frank Kwaku Harrison
Establishment year 2019
Employees 101-200
Registration code BN477410523
E-mail address
Location map
Company description
TrustMusic is a full-service data-driven music business solutions provider. We help artists succeed in today's global music market.
Trust Music stands out with its free offering, supporting unlimited releases, artists, and playlist pitching. The revenue share is a modest 15%, leaving artists with 85%. A notable feature is their active support in pitching songs to playlists, enhancing visibility.

Trust Music provides global digital music distribution and promotions to key platforms such as Spotify, Boomplay, Tidal, Apple Music, and many more.
Products & Services (2)
  • Trust MusicTrustMusic is a full-service data-driven music business solutions provider. We help artists succeed ...
  • Trust Music DistributionTrustMusic is a full-service data-driven music business solutions provider. We help artists succeed ...
Employees (1)
  • Famous Senu
    Label Manager
    0532338778
    trustmusicdigital@gmail.com
  • Reviews

    0 Reviews
    0.0
     
    Write a Review
    This company has no reviews. Be the first to share your experiences!

    Questions & Answers

    Have questions? Get answers from Trust Music Distribution | Trust Music or GhanaYello users. Visitors haven’t asked any questions yet.

    Verified Business

    The accuracy of the company profile for Trust Music Distribution | Trust Music is validated by the company owner, representative, or directory administrator.
    Last update on
    Registered with us in