• I am self-motivated, hardworking, time conscious, a team player and very punctual. I work for long hours with little or no supervision.
• I am a dependable person willing to learn and adapt to new techniques that are needed to enhance my output.
• I am a Customer Service’ oriented person with strong ‘can-do’ attitude.
- 2017 - DateBarclays Bank GhanaOperations officerProcess BEP, FFP, HCB Cancellations, Claims and amendments.
• Process Retrenchment Claims.
• Timely processing of branches requests.
• Weekly updates on outstanding cancellation and encashment to our Partners
• Ensure that all Funeral claims are vetted and sent to our partners
• Ensure that all complaints on insurance issues from customers and staffs are handled promptly.
- 2014 - 2015Ministry of Local government and rural developmentField Data collectorSubmit daily itinerary and Route plan for discussion and approval
• Received and assisted visitors with enquiries, also identifying problems and resolving customer complaints by taking appropriate corrective action.
• Pick up mails and packages from main collection points at specified times.
• Work conscientiously to complete work assigned in good time
• Success in Obtaining the required information from client
• Conducting interviews for respondents to give information
- 2010 - 2014University of Ghana,Legon2nd class upper division
- Computer and Internet Skills,Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint
- Written and Verbal Communication,Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- sports (walking, excercise, running, tennis)
- reading, writing
- art, music (playing instruments, listening)
- job-related activities
- Volunteer work
- Sex: Male
- Marital Status: Single
- Religion: Christian
- Nationality: Ghanaian
- Date of Birth: 11/11/1991
This information is visible only for registered users.