COVID19 Live Tracker   

Question for Ghana Police Service

Question for Ghana Police Service
jeffrey bogue
21 Aug, 2015
What can I do about a scammer that lives in tamale she took me for a couple thousand dollars?
Answer by Domingo A Torres
14 Jan, 2018
Go to the CID in Accra and file a complaint with their complaint form or ask them to send you one. They will accept the complaint unless it in that form. Briefly explain what happened. I got taken for 29,000 dollars and I went to Ghana to file my complaint with CID that Criminal Internet or investigation department.

Add Your Answer

Remember! Your question/answer will be visible for public, do not post sensitive information.
We will send you a confirmation email.