Question for Anderson & Kay LLP

Question for Anderson & Kay LLP
Question for:
Anderson & Kay LLP

What does a resident of Ghana have to do to come to the u.s. what paperwork do they need, and did you ever hear of traditional weddings over there somebody that deals in this type of law thank you,, and if you don't can you refer me to someone preferring somebody that deals with the US citizen

Submit Your Answer

Required

Please sign-in or register in order to submit your answer.

Sign inRegister